- 135000 INR
- Automotive Diagnostic Equipment, Other
- For Automotive Diagnostic Use
Automotive Diagnostic Equipment is a software-based tool that can perform various functions that are necessary for the vehicle's fault diagnosis. It can be upgraded with regular software updates while enhancing the system's performance. This equipment has an inbuilt battery and comprises the touch-screen user interface. It can perform actuation test, provide sensor calibration, programming, service reset functions, and system identification. Automotive Diagnostic Equipment has been designed with wireless capabilities and can store or log data is provided memory. It is available at reasonable prices in different configurations as requested by our respected clients.
- Provides the LCD brightness adjustment function.
- You can use saved data and upgrade the diagnosis program by connecting the product to your PC.
- You can change the sound effects and the system display unit of the Carmanscan AT.
- You can perform diagnosis without an external battery charge with the built-in battery.(for vehicles without DLC power)
Ampro-Carman Auto-i 300:
Compact Size and Smart Function:
- Compact and simple design
- Intuitive and convenient working property
- Item Code: CARMANSCAN-Auto-i300
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
CB-152, 2nd Floor, Ring Road, Naraina,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110028, India